Monday, October 13, 2008

Australia Itinerary Online (plus my nose aches)

Just a quick one tonight: the intinerary for my Australian trip is finally posted (had to figure out some permissions with my website). You can check it online here.

I visited my doctor for a follow-up this morning, and she finally pulled the string on the tampon-like sponge stuck three inches up my nose all weekend. Ouch. Her pulling caused a nice, gushing nosebleed which she stemmed by stuffing with cotton. All went well, and she prescribed a light regime of nasal steroids to prevent a recurrence of any polyps.

The doctor did make one comment, that my polyp was "huge" (her words) -- about an inch-and-a-half long. Yecch. And she did confirm that I did wake up in the operating room and didn't imagine the whole episode.

No comments: